Book your MCO to GRR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Grand Rapids airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and GRR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to Gerald R. Ford Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to GRR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Grand Rapids (GRR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Grand Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to GRR Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Des Moines? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Beijing and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Morgantown Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Orlando Intl. to Gerald R. Ford Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MCO to GRR
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Grand Rapids (MCO to GRR)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Grand Rapids, MI in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- There were 5,452 passengers that flew from Orlando to Grand Rapids in 2009.
- Compass Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Orlando, FL to Grand Rapids, MI.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to GRR in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Air Greenland operated flights from MCO to GRR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Compass Airlines carried a total of 5,310 passengers from MCO to GRR in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to GRR for Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- 6,254 seats were available on flights from MCO to GRR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 5,452 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to GRR that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Grand Rapids from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Orlando and Grand Rapids.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Grand Rapids in 2009 was 87.68%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)