to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Greensboro in 2009 was 53.17%.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 173 passengers from MCO to GSO in 2009.
- Continental Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Orlando, FL to Greensboro, NC.
- 315 seats were available on flights from MCO to GSO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 182 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to GSO that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Orlando and Greensboro.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Greensboro, NC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from MCO to GSO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Greensboro from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to GSO for Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to GSO in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- There were 182 passengers that flew from Orlando to Greensboro in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New York Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Las Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.