Book your SFB to BDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Hartford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFB and BDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Sanford Intl. to Bradley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFB to BDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (SFB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFB to BDL Route Map
Looking for Car Rental London? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to San Antonio and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tucson Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Pittsburgh Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Hartford (SFB to BDL)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Hartford in 2009 was 66.67%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Hartford from Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFB to BDL in 2009 was Xtra Airways' B737-4 from Boeing. The B737-4 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Hartford, CT in 2009 was Xtra Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFB to BDL for Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- Xtra Airways carried a total of 100 passengers from SFB to BDL in 2009.
- Xtra Airways offers flights from Orlando, FL to Hartford, CT.
- 150 seats were available on flights from SFB to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 100 passengers flew on all flights from SFB to BDL that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Orlando to Hartford.
- There were 253 passengers that flew from Orlando to Hartford in 2009.
- Xtra Airways operated flights from SFB to BDL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)