Book your MCO to HSV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Huntsville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and HSV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to Huntsville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to HSV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Huntsville (HSV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Huntsville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to HSV Route Map
Route information for flights from Orlando Intl. to Huntsville Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MCO to HSV
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Huntsville (MCO to HSV)
- There were 177 passengers that flew from Orlando to Huntsville in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 177 passengers from MCO to HSV in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from MCO to HSV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 183 seats were available on flights from MCO to HSV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 177 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to HSV that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Huntsville from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to HSV for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Orlando, FL to Huntsville, AL.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Huntsville, AL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Orlando to Huntsville.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Huntsville in 2009 was 96.72%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to HSV in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Payless Locations? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Nashville Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Los Angeles today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.