Book your MCO to IND flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Indianapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and IND, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to Indianapolis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to IND Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to IND Route Map
Route information for flights from Orlando Intl. to Indianapolis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MCO to IND
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Indianapolis (MCO to IND)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Indianapolis in 2009 was 79.36%.
- AirTran Airways operated flights from MCO to IND using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to IND for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The average flight time from Orlando, FL to Indianapolis, IN takes about 116 minutes.
- 169,173 seats were available on flights from MCO to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 140,958 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to IND that year.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Orlando and Indianapolis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Indianapolis from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The shortest flight between MCO and IND takes about 116 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to IND in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- There were 140,958 passengers that flew from Orlando to Indianapolis in 2009.
- AirTran Airways, Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlines, American Airlines, UNITED offer flights from Orlando, FL to Indianapolis, IN.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #1026, operated by AirTran Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Orlando to Indianapolis.
- The shortest flight distance between Orlando and Indianapolis is 828 miles.
- AirTran Airways operates the shortest flights from Orlando to Indianapolis.
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 127,629 passengers from MCO to IND in 2009.
- AirTran Airways offers the shortest flight times from Orlando to Indianapolis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gulfstream Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.