Book your MCO to JAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Jacksonville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and JAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to Jacksonville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to JAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Jacksonville (JAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Jacksonville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to JAX Route Map
Looking for San Diego Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Los Angeles and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Colorado Springs Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Washington Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Jacksonville (MCO to JAX)
- There were 1,865 passengers that flew from Orlando to Jacksonville in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Jacksonville from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to JAX for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Jacksonville, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 471 passengers from MCO to JAX in 2009.
- 2,070 seats were available on flights from MCO to JAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,865 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to JAX that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Jacksonville in 2009 was 87.14%.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Orlando and Jacksonville.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to JAX in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MCO to JAX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, US Airways, Northwest Airlines, American Airlines, UNITED, Compass Airlines, Executive Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Orlando, FL to Jacksonville, FL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)