Book your SFB to JAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Jacksonville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFB and JAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Sanford Intl. to Jacksonville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFB to JAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (SFB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Jacksonville (JAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Jacksonville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFB to JAX Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Seattle? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Chicago and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lake George Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Washington DC Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Jacksonville (SFB to JAX)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Jacksonville, FL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Jacksonville in 2009 was 46%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFB to JAX for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from SFB to JAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 92 passengers from SFB to JAX in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Orlando to Jacksonville.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFB to JAX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- There were 92 passengers that flew from Orlando to Jacksonville in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Jacksonville from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Orlando, FL to Jacksonville, FL.
- 200 seats were available on flights from SFB to JAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 92 passengers flew on all flights from SFB to JAX that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)