Book your MCO to KIN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Kingston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and KIN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to Norman Manley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to KIN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kingston (KIN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kingston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to KIN Route Map
Route information for flights from Orlando Intl. to Norman Manley Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MCO to KIN
|Caribbean Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Kingston (MCO to KIN)
- Air Jamaica operated flights from MCO to KIN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Kingston, Jamaica in 2009 was Air Jamaica's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 176 passengers that flew from Orlando to Kingston in 2009.
- 242 seats were available on flights from MCO to KIN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 176 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to KIN that year.
- Delta Airlines, Air Jamaica offer flights from Orlando, FL to Kingston, Jamaica.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 138 passengers from MCO to KIN in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Orlando and Kingston.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Kingston from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to KIN for Air Jamaica is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Kingston in 2009 was 67.59%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to KIN in 2009 was Air Jamaica's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Kansas City? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Palm Desert Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.