Book your MCO to TYS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Knoxville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and TYS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to McGhee Tyson with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to TYS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to TYS Route Map
Route information for flights from Orlando Intl. to McGhee Tyson.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MCO to TYS
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Knoxville (MCO to TYS)
- There were 11,349 passengers that flew from Orlando to Knoxville in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Orlando and Knoxville is 532 miles.
- 13,814 seats were available on flights from MCO to TYS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 11,349 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to TYS that year.
- Flight #1277, operated by AirTran Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 1 minute average delay between flights from Orlando to Knoxville.
- AirTran Airways operated flights from MCO to TYS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- AirTran Airways, Delta Airlines offer flights from Orlando, FL to Knoxville, TN.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to TYS in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B717-2 from Boeing. The B717-2 started flying in 1999.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Knoxville from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- AirTran Airways operates the shortest flights from Orlando to Knoxville.
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 11,215 passengers from MCO to TYS in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Orlando and Knoxville.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Knoxville in 2009 was 84.13%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Knoxville, TN in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Orlando, FL to Knoxville, TN takes about 76 minutes.
- AirTran Airways offers the shortest flight times from Orlando to Knoxville.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to TYS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between MCO and TYS takes about 76 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bimini you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.