Book your MCO to LAN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Lansing airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and LAN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to Capital Region Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to LAN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Lansing (LAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lansing on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to LAN Route Map
Route information for flights from Orlando Intl. to Capital Region Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MCO to LAN
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Lansing (MCO to LAN)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Orlando and Lansing.
- There were 370 passengers that flew from Orlando to Lansing in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Lansing in 2009 was 85.6%.
- World Airways, AirTran Airways offer flights from Orlando, FL to Lansing, MI.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Lansing, MI in 2009 was World Airways' DC-10-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 455 seats were available on flights from MCO to LAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 370 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to LAN that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Lansing from World Airways is the DC-10-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 318 seats.
- World Airways carried a total of 238 passengers from MCO to LAN in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to LAN in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to LAN for AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- AirTran Airways operated flights from MCO to LAN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Klondike Gold Rush you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.