to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing SFB to LIM in 2009 was Thomson Airways' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Lima in 2009 was 54.83%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Orlando to Lima.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFB to LIM for Thomson Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 88 seats.
- Thomson Airways carried a total of 153 passengers from SFB to LIM in 2009.
- 371 seats were available on flights from SFB to LIM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 153 passengers flew on all flights from SFB to LIM that year.
- There were 153 passengers that flew from Orlando to Lima in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Lima, Peru in 2009 was Thomson Airways' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Lima from Thomson Airways is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 283 seats.
- Thomson Airways operated flights from SFB to LIM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Thomson Airways offers flights from Orlando, FL to Lima, Peru.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Los Angeles? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Virginia Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Los Angeles Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.