Book your MCO to LGW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to London airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and LGW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to Gatwick with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to LGW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LGW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to LGW Route Map
Route information for flights from Orlando Intl. to Gatwick.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MCO to LGW
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|British Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Virgin Atlantic Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to London (MCO to LGW)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to London in 2009 was 71.98%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to LGW for British Airways is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 276 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to LGW in 2009 was British Airways' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- British Airways operated flights from MCO to LGW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 552,956 seats were available on flights from MCO to LGW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 375,005 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to LGW that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and London from Virgin Atlantic is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 600 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to London, UK in 2009 was Virgin Atlantic's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Virgin Atlantic carried a total of 278,638 passengers from MCO to LGW in 2009.
- Virgin Atlantic, British Airways offer flights from Orlando, FL to London, UK.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Orlando and London.
- There were 375,005 passengers that flew from Orlando to London in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Mystic Seaport you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.