Book your MCO to YXU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to London airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and YXU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to London Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to YXU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from London (YXU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to YXU Route Map
Route information for flights from Orlando Intl. to London Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MCO to YXU
|WestJet||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to London (MCO to YXU)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to London in 2009 was 79.77%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to London, Canada in 2009 was Skyservice Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to YXU for WestJet is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 136 seats.
- 2,800 seats were available on flights from MCO to YXU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,268 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to YXU that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and London from Skyservice Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- Skyservice Airlines operated flights from MCO to YXU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 2,268 passengers that flew from Orlando to London in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to YXU in 2009 was WestJet's B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Orlando and London.
- WestJet carried a total of 2,069 passengers from MCO to YXU in 2009.
- WestJet, Skyservice Airlines offer flights from Orlando, FL to London, Canada.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)