Book your MCO to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Orlando Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MCO to LAX
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Virgin America||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Los Angeles (MCO to LAX)
- The shortest flight between MCO and LAX takes about 285 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Orlando to Los Angeles.
- The shortest flight distance between Orlando and Los Angeles is 2217 miles.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Orlando and Los Angeles.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to LAX in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Los Angeles in 2009 was 83.55%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Los Angeles from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 187 seats.
- There were 225,131 passengers that flew from Orlando to Los Angeles in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, UNITED, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines, USA 3000, Sun Country Airlines, AirTran Airways offer flights from Orlando, FL to Los Angeles, CA.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 88,827 passengers from MCO to LAX in 2009.
- The average flight time from Orlando, FL to Los Angeles, CA takes about 291 minutes.
- UNITED operated flights from MCO to LAX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to LAX for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- Flight #1323, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 22 minutes average delay between flights from Orlando to Los Angeles.
- AirTran Airways offers the shortest flight times from Orlando to Los Angeles.
- 274,616 seats were available on flights from MCO to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 225,131 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to LAX that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Tampa? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Clearwater Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Washington DC Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.