Book your MCO to MSN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Madison airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and MSN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to Dane County Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to MSN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Madison (MSN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Madison on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to MSN Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Tulsa? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Florence and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dominican Republic Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Madison (MCO to MSN)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Madison from Northwest Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 403 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Orlando and Madison.
- Northwest Airlines, AirTran Airways offer flights from Orlando, FL to Madison, WI.
- 838 seats were available on flights from MCO to MSN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 665 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to MSN that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to MSN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Madison in 2009 was 80.45%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Madison, WI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 545 passengers from MCO to MSN in 2009.
- There were 665 passengers that flew from Orlando to Madison in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to MSN for AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MCO to MSN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)