Book your MCO to MAN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Manchester airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and MAN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to Manchester Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to MAN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Manchester (MAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manchester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to MAN Route Map
Route information for flights from Orlando Intl. to Manchester Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MCO to MAN
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A330-300|
|Virgin Atlantic Airways||Airbus A330-300|
|Virgin Atlantic Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Manchester (MCO to MAN)
- Virgin Atlantic carried a total of 205,040 passengers from MCO to MAN in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Orlando to Manchester.
- Virgin Atlantic offers flights from Orlando, FL to Manchester, United Kingdom.
- 291,600 seats were available on flights from MCO to MAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 205,040 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to MAN that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to MAN for Virgin Atlantic is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 600 seats.
- There were 205,040 passengers that flew from Orlando to Manchester in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Manchester, United Kingdom in 2009 was Virgin Atlantic's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to MAN in 2009 was Virgin Atlantic's B747-4 from Boeing. The B747-4 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Manchester from Virgin Atlantic is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 600 seats.
- Virgin Atlantic operated flights from MCO to MAN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Manchester in 2009 was 70.24%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Travel to Mexico and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in San Luis Obispo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Denver Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.