Book your SFB to MAN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Manchester airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFB and MAN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Sanford Intl. to Manchester Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFB to MAN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (SFB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Manchester (MAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manchester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFB to MAN Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Manchester (SFB to MAN)
- Great Western Aviation, Thomson Airways, Monarch Airlines, Arkefly offer flights from Orlando, FL to Manchester, United Kingdom.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Manchester, United Kingdom in 2009 was Arkefly's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Manchester in 2009 was 89.55%.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Orlando and Manchester.
- There were 66,439 passengers that flew from Orlando to Manchester in 2009.
- Great Western Aviation operated flights from SFB to MAN using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFB to MAN for Thomson Airways is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 266 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Manchester from Great Western Aviation is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 400 seats.
- 74,245 seats were available on flights from SFB to MAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 66,439 passengers flew on all flights from SFB to MAN that year.
- Great Western Aviation carried a total of 30,842 passengers from SFB to MAN in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFB to MAN in 2009 was Great Western Aviation's A330-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-2 started flying in 1992.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)