Book your MCO to MID flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Merida airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and MID, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to Manuel Crescencio Rejon Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to MID Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Merida (MID), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Merida on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to MID Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Merida (MCO to MID)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Orlando and Merida.
- Aerolitoral, Aeromexico offer flights from Orlando, FL to Merida, Mexico.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Merida in 2009 was 93.17%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Merida from Aeromexico is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- 474 seats were available on flights from MCO to MID in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 449 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to MID that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to MID in 2009 was Aeromexico's B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- Aerolitoral operated flights from MCO to MID using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 449 passengers that flew from Orlando to Merida in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to MID for Aerolitoral is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Aerolitoral carried a total of 326 passengers from MCO to MID in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Merida, Mexico in 2009 was Aerolitoral's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lahaina Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.