Book your MCO to MEX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Mexico City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and MEX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to Mexico City Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to MEX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Mexico City (MEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mexico City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to MEX Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St Louis Arch you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Orlando Intl. to Mexico City Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MCO to MEX
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Mexico City (MCO to MEX)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to MEX for Aerolitoral is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Orlando and Mexico City.
- Aeromexico carried a total of 42,049 passengers from MCO to MEX in 2009.
- 99,161 seats were available on flights from MCO to MEX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 61,384 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to MEX that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Mexico City from Aeromexico is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 166 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Mexico City in 2009 was 59.86%.
- Aeromexico operated flights from MCO to MEX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 61,384 passengers that flew from Orlando to Mexico City in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Mexico City, Mexico in 2009 was Aeromexico's B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Aeromexico, Mexicana, Delta Airlines, Aerolitoral offer flights from Orlando, FL to Mexico City, Mexico.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to MEX in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)