to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Midland in 2009 was 87.62%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Midland, TX in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to MAF in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 304 passengers that flew from Orlando to Midland in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Midland from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to MAF for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- 347 seats were available on flights from MCO to MAF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 304 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to MAF that year.
- Air Greenland operated flights from MCO to MAF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Orlando to Midland.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Orlando, FL to Midland, TX.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 304 passengers from MCO to MAF in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights from New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gatlinburg Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.