Book your SFB to MKE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Milwaukee airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFB and MKE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Sanford Intl. to General Mitchell Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFB to MKE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (SFB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFB to MKE Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Corpus Christi? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Tulsa and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hampton Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Milwaukee (SFB to MKE)
- The newest aircraft servicing SFB to MKE in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 172 passengers from SFB to MKE in 2009.
- There were 172 passengers that flew from Orlando to Milwaukee in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Orlando to Milwaukee.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Milwaukee from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from SFB to MKE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Milwaukee in 2009 was 99.42%.
- 173 seats were available on flights from SFB to MKE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 172 passengers flew on all flights from SFB to MKE that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Milwaukee, WI in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Orlando, FL to Milwaukee, WI.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFB to MKE for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)