Book your MCO to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Orlando Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MCO to MSP
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Minneapolis (MCO to MSP)
- Flight #2944, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 19 minutes average delay between flights from Orlando to Minneapolis.
- AirTran Airways offers the shortest flight times from Orlando to Minneapolis.
- The average flight time from Orlando, FL to Minneapolis, MN takes about 182 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Orlando and Minneapolis is 1310 miles.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 265,189 passengers from MCO to MSP in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MCO and MSP takes about 181 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Minneapolis in 2009 was 84.75%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to MSP in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Orlando and Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MCO to MSP using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, AirTran Airways, Compass Airlines offer flights from Orlando, FL to Minneapolis, MN.
- There were 339,793 passengers that flew from Orlando to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to MSP for Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- 386,381 seats were available on flights from MCO to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 339,793 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to MSP that year.
- Northwest Airlines, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Orlando to Minneapolis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Mystic Seaport you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.