to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Minneapolis from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Orlando to Minneapolis.
- Air Greenland operated flights from SFB to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Orlando, FL to Minneapolis, MN.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFB to MSP in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 120 passengers that flew from Orlando to Minneapolis in 2009.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 120 passengers from SFB to MSP in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Minneapolis in 2009 was 68.97%.
- 174 seats were available on flights from SFB to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 120 passengers flew on all flights from SFB to MSP that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFB to MSP for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Dublin Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Tokyo and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Laguna Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Fiji Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.