Book your MCO to MTY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Monterrey airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and MTY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to General Mariano Escobedo Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to MTY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Monterrey (MTY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Monterrey on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to MTY Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Canmore Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Monterrey (MCO to MTY)
- 1,691 seats were available on flights from MCO to MTY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,345 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to MTY that year.
- Aeromexico carried a total of 895 passengers from MCO to MTY in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Monterrey in 2009 was 75.69%.
- Aerolitoral operated flights from MCO to MTY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Aeromexico, Mexicana, Aerolitoral offer flights from Orlando, FL to Monterrey, Mexico.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Monterrey from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to MTY for Aerolitoral is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 99 seats.
- There were 1,345 passengers that flew from Orlando to Monterrey in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Orlando and Monterrey.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Monterrey, Mexico in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to MTY in 2009 was Aerolitoral's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)