Book your MCO to YUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Montreal airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and YUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to YUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to YUL Route Map
Route information for flights from Orlando Intl. to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MCO to YUL
|Air Canada||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Air Transat||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Montreal (MCO to YUL)
- Air Canada operated flights from MCO to YUL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 67,581 passengers that flew from Orlando to Montreal in 2009.
- Air Canada carried a total of 40,348 passengers from MCO to YUL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to YUL for Air Canada is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 93 seats.
- Air Canada, WestJet, CanJet Airlines, Air Transat offer flights from Orlando, FL to Montreal, Canada.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Montreal from Air Transat is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 342 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to YUL in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Montreal, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 92,998 seats were available on flights from MCO to YUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 67,581 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to YUL that year.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Orlando and Montreal.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Montreal in 2009 was 74.19%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dubrovnik Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best East Coast Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.