Book your MCO to NAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Nassau airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and NAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to Nassau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to NAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nassau (NAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nassau on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to NAS Route Map
Looking for Car Rental San Luis Obispo? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fort Bragg CA you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Orlando Intl. to Nassau Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MCO to NAS
|Bahamasair||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Bahamasair||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Nassau (MCO to NAS)
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to NAS in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- 78,804 seats were available on flights from MCO to NAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 55,202 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to NAS that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to NAS for Bahamasair is the DHC8-300 built by Dehavilland with 50 seats.
- Bahamasair, JetBlue Airways, AirTran Airways, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Orlando, FL to Nassau, Bahamas.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Nassau, Bahamas in 2009 was Bahamasair's DHC8-300 from Dehavilland which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Nassau in 2009 was 68.2%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Nassau from JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- Bahamasair carried a total of 30,251 passengers from MCO to NAS in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Orlando and Nassau.
- There were 55,202 passengers that flew from Orlando to Nassau in 2009.
- Bahamasair operated flights from MCO to NAS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)