Book your MCO to MSY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to New Orleans airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and MSY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to MSY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to MSY Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to New Orleans (MCO to MSY)
- Continental Airlines, American Airlines, UNITED, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Orlando, FL to New Orleans, LA.
- 1,897 seats were available on flights from MCO to MSY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,522 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to MSY that year.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Orlando and New Orleans.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to MSY in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from MCO to MSY using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 1,522 passengers that flew from Orlando to New Orleans in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to New Orleans in 2009 was 86.37%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and New Orleans from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to MSY for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to New Orleans, LA in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 711 passengers from MCO to MSY in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Amsterdam? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hilton Head Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.