Book your MCO to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Orlando Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MCO to JFK
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to New York (MCO to JFK)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to JFK for JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- JetBlue Airways, Delta Airlines, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Orlando to New York.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 406,986 passengers from MCO to JFK in 2009.
- Flight #154, operated by JetBlue Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Orlando to New York.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to JFK in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from Orlando to New York.
- There were 604,903 passengers that flew from Orlando to New York in 2009.
- The average flight time from Orlando, FL to New York, NY takes about 126 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Orlando and New York.
- 731,944 seats were available on flights from MCO to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 604,903 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to JFK that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Orlando and New York is 944 miles.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from MCO to JFK using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to New York in 2009 was 79.91%.
- The shortest flight between MCO and JFK takes about 125 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and New York from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 243 seats.
- JetBlue Airways, Delta Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Orlando, FL to New York, NY.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Washington Park Portland you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.