Book your MCO to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to LGA Route Map
Route information for flights from Orlando Intl. to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MCO to LGA
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to New York (MCO to LGA)
- 350,520 seats were available on flights from MCO to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 280,295 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to LGA that year.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 166,626 passengers from MCO to LGA in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Orlando to New York.
- Delta Airlines, JetBlue Airways, AirTran Airways, American Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from Orlando, FL to New York, NY.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from MCO to LGA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #1756, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 22 minutes average delay between flights from Orlando to New York.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and New York from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- There were 280,295 passengers that flew from Orlando to New York in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MCO and LGA takes about 127 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to LGA for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Orlando and New York is 950 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to New York, NY in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Orlando and New York.
- JetBlue Airways, Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Orlando to New York.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to New York in 2009 was 76.72%.
- The average flight time from Orlando, FL to New York, NY takes about 128 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to LGA in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B717-2 from Boeing. The B717-2 started flying in 1999.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Miami Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Miami and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Poconos Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Myrtle Beach Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.