to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Newcastle in 2009 was 91.66%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFB to NCL for Thomson Airways is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 258 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Newcastle, UK in 2009 was Thomson Airways' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 14,729 passengers that flew from Orlando to Newcastle in 2009.
- Great Western Aviation operated flights from SFB to NCL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Monarch Airlines carried a total of 8,305 passengers from SFB to NCL in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFB to NCL in 2009 was Great Western Aviation's A330-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-2 started flying in 1992.
- 16,146 seats were available on flights from SFB to NCL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 14,729 passengers flew on all flights from SFB to NCL that year.
- Monarch Airlines, Thomson Airways, Great Western Aviation offer flights from Orlando, FL to Newcastle, UK.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Newcastle from Monarch Airlines is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 358 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Orlando and Newcastle.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)