Book your SFB to NCL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Newcastle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFB and NCL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Sanford Intl. to Newcastle Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFB to NCL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (SFB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newcastle (NCL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newcastle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFB to NCL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Newcastle (SFB to NCL)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Newcastle in 2009 was 91.66%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFB to NCL for Thomson Airways is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 258 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Newcastle, UK in 2009 was Thomson Airways' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 14,729 passengers that flew from Orlando to Newcastle in 2009.
- Great Western Aviation operated flights from SFB to NCL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Monarch Airlines carried a total of 8,305 passengers from SFB to NCL in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFB to NCL in 2009 was Great Western Aviation's A330-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-2 started flying in 1992.
- 16,146 seats were available on flights from SFB to NCL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 14,729 passengers flew on all flights from SFB to NCL that year.
- Monarch Airlines, Thomson Airways, Great Western Aviation offer flights from Orlando, FL to Newcastle, UK.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Newcastle from Monarch Airlines is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 358 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Orlando and Newcastle.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)