Book your MCO to AUA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Oranjestad airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and AUA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to Queen Beatrix Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to AUA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oranjestad (AUA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oranjestad on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to AUA Route Map
Route information for flights from Orlando Intl. to Queen Beatrix Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MCO to AUA
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Oranjestad (MCO to AUA)
- UNITED, Continental Airlines offer flights from Orlando, FL to Oranjestad, Aruba.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Oranjestad in 2009 was 77.12%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Oranjestad from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- There were 264 passengers that flew from Orlando to Oranjestad in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to AUA for Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from MCO to AUA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 339 seats were available on flights from MCO to AUA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 264 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to AUA that year.
- UNITED carried a total of 159 passengers from MCO to AUA in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Orlando and Oranjestad.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to AUA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Oranjestad, Aruba in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Madrid? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Roatan Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.