Book your MCO to PTY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Panama City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and PTY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to Tocumen Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to PTY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Panama City (PTY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Panama City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to PTY Route Map
Route information for flights from Orlando Intl. to Tocumen Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MCO to PTY
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Copa Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Panama City (MCO to PTY)
- Copa, Continental Airlines offer flights from Orlando, FL to Panama City, Panama.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Panama City, Panama in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- There were 78,009 passengers that flew from Orlando to Panama City in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to PTY in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- Copa carried a total of 74,291 passengers from MCO to PTY in 2009.
- 104,938 seats were available on flights from MCO to PTY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 78,009 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to PTY that year.
- Copa operated flights from MCO to PTY using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Orlando and Panama City.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to PTY for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Panama City in 2009 was 75.48%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Panama City from Copa is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise New Orleans? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Tampa and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Vancouver you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Phoenix Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.