Book your MCO to PIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Pittsburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and PIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to PIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to PIT Route Map
Route information for flights from Orlando Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MCO to PIT
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Pittsburgh (MCO to PIT)
- The average flight time from Orlando, FL to Pittsburgh, PA takes about 107 minutes.
- Flight #1099, operated by AirTran Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 12 minutes average delay between flights from Orlando to Pittsburgh.
- 97,699 seats were available on flights from MCO to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 84,822 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to PIT that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Pittsburgh from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- There were 84,822 passengers that flew from Orlando to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 88.91%.
- The shortest flight distance between Orlando and Pittsburgh is 834 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to PIT in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B717-2 from Boeing. The B717-2 started flying in 1999.
- AirTran Airways, US Airways, Continental Airlines offer flights from Orlando, FL to Pittsburgh, PA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between MCO and PIT takes about 102 minutes.
- AirTran Airways, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Orlando to Pittsburgh.
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 83,834 passengers from MCO to PIT in 2009.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Orlando to Pittsburgh.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to PIT for Continental Airlines is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 114 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Orlando and Pittsburgh.
- AirTran Airways operated flights from MCO to PIT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Van Nuys Airport and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.