to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to PUJ in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Punta Cana from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Air Greenland, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Orlando, FL to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Punta Cana in 2009 was 74.55%.
- There were 448 passengers that flew from Orlando to Punta Cana in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from MCO to PUJ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 667 seats were available on flights from MCO to PUJ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 448 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to PUJ that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to PUJ for Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Orlando and Punta Cana.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 318 passengers from MCO to PUJ in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Palm Springs Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Aruba and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St. Augustine Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Los Cabos Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.