Book your MCO to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to RDU Route Map
Route information for flights from Orlando Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MCO to RDU
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Raleigh (MCO to RDU)
- There were 232 passengers that flew from Orlando to Raleigh in 2009.
- 442 seats were available on flights from MCO to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 232 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to RDU that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to RDU for Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Raleigh in 2009 was 77.88%.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from MCO to RDU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to RDU in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Orlando and Raleigh.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways, UNITED offer flights from Orlando, FL to Raleigh, NC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Raleigh from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 156 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 132 passengers from MCO to RDU in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Hong Kong and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bahamas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.