Book your SFB to RST flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Rochester airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFB and RST, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Sanford Intl. to Rochester Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFB to RST Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (SFB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Rochester (RST), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rochester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFB to RST Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Rochester (SFB to RST)
- 367 seats were available on flights from SFB to RST in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 327 passengers flew on all flights from SFB to RST that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFB to RST in 2009 was North American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFB to RST for USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Rochester, MN in 2009 was North American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 327 passengers that flew from Orlando to Rochester in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Orlando and Rochester.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Rochester from North American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 199 seats.
- North American Airlines carried a total of 167 passengers from SFB to RST in 2009.
- North American Airlines, USA 3000 offer flights from Orlando, FL to Rochester, MN.
- North American Airlines operated flights from SFB to RST using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Rochester in 2009 was 89.58%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Toronto? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hot Springs Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Tahiti Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.