Book your MCO to SAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to San Antonio airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and SAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to San Antonio Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to SAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to SAT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to San Antonio (MCO to SAT)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 242 seats were available on flights from MCO to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 195 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to SAT that year.
- American Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Orlando, FL to San Antonio, TX.
- There were 195 passengers that flew from Orlando to San Antonio in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Orlando and San Antonio.
- American Airlines carried a total of 157 passengers from MCO to SAT in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from MCO to SAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and San Antonio from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to SAT in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to San Antonio in 2009 was 76.94%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to SAT for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Argentina you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vida Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.