Book your MCO to SJO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to San Jose airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and SJO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to Juan Santamaria Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to SJO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Jose (SJO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Jose on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to SJO Route Map
Route information for flights from Orlando Intl. to Juan Santamaria Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MCO to SJO
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to San Jose (MCO to SJO)
- JetBlue Airways operated flights from MCO to SJO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 22,031 passengers from MCO to SJO in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to San Jose in 2009 was 75.31%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and San Jose from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to SJO for JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- 28,410 seats were available on flights from MCO to SJO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 22,187 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to SJO that year.
- JetBlue Airways, Continental Airlines offer flights from Orlando, FL to San Jose, Costa Rica.
- There were 22,187 passengers that flew from Orlando to San Jose in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to San Jose, Costa Rica in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Orlando and San Jose.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to SJO in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)