Book your MCO to SAL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to San Salvador airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and SAL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to El Salvador Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to SAL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Salvador (SAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Salvador on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to SAL Route Map
Route information for flights from Orlando Intl. to El Salvador Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MCO to SAL
|US Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to San Salvador (MCO to SAL)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to San Salvador in 2009 was 61.51%.
- 2,688 seats were available on flights from MCO to SAL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,646 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to SAL that year.
- TACA carried a total of 1,646 passengers from MCO to SAL in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to SAL in 2009 was TACA's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to San Salvador, El Salvador in 2009 was TACA's A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- TACA operated flights from MCO to SAL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and San Salvador from TACA is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Orlando to San Salvador.
- There were 1,646 passengers that flew from Orlando to San Salvador in 2009.
- TACA offers flights from Orlando, FL to San Salvador, El Salvador.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to SAL for TACA is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 96 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Ontario CA you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best San Luis Obispo Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.