Book your MCO to SDQ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Santo Domingo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and SDQ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to Las Americas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to SDQ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Santo Domingo (SDQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Santo Domingo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to SDQ Route Map
Route information for flights from Orlando Intl. to Las Americas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MCO to SDQ
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Santo Domingo (MCO to SDQ)
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 34,076 passengers from MCO to SDQ in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to SDQ in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- JetBlue Airways offers flights from Orlando, FL to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Santo Domingo from JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to SDQ for JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 47,400 seats were available on flights from MCO to SDQ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 34,076 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to SDQ that year.
- JetBlue Airways operated flights from MCO to SDQ using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 34,076 passengers that flew from Orlando to Santo Domingo in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Santo Domingo in 2009 was 71.99%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Orlando to Santo Domingo.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fallsview Casino Resort you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.