Book your MCO to SEA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and SEA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to SEA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to SEA Route Map
Route information for flights from Orlando Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MCO to SEA
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Seattle (MCO to SEA)
- Alaska Airlines operates the shortest flights from Orlando to Seattle.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from MCO to SEA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 97,712 passengers from MCO to SEA in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Seattle in 2009 was 83.8%.
- The shortest flight distance between Orlando and Seattle is 2553 miles.
- There were 97,712 passengers that flew from Orlando to Seattle in 2009.
- Flight #19, operated by Alaska Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from Orlando to Seattle.
- Alaska Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Orlando to Seattle.
- 114,198 seats were available on flights from MCO to SEA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 97,712 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to SEA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Seattle, WA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Seattle from Alaska Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 172 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to SEA for Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- The average flight time from Orlando, FL to Seattle, WA takes about 347 minutes.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Orlando to Seattle.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to SEA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- Alaska Airlines offers flights from Orlando, FL to Seattle, WA.
- The shortest flight between MCO and SEA takes about 347 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Reno Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Where is Bora Bora today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.