Book your MCO to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to STL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to St. Louis (MCO to STL)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to STL for AirTran Airways is the B717-2 built by Boeing with 117 seats.
- American Airlines, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Orlando to St. Louis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to St. Louis in 2009 was 76.62%.
- American Airlines operated flights from MCO to STL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 78,146 passengers that flew from Orlando to St. Louis in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Orlando and St. Louis is 880 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and St. Louis from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to STL in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B717-2 from Boeing. The B717-2 started flying in 1999.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Orlando and St. Louis.
- American Airlines, AirTran Airways, Northwest Airlines, UNITED offer flights from Orlando, FL to St. Louis, MO.
- American Airlines carried a total of 56,644 passengers from MCO to STL in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MCO and STL takes about 122 minutes.
- 104,243 seats were available on flights from MCO to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 78,146 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to STL that year.
- Flight #913, operated by AirTran Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Orlando to St. Louis.
- AirTran Airways offers the shortest flight times from Orlando to St. Louis.
- The average flight time from Orlando, FL to St. Louis, MO takes about 124 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Sandy Lane Barbados you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.