Book your MCO to PIE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to St. Petersburg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and PIE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to St. Petersburg Clearwater Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to PIE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Petersburg (PIE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Petersburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to PIE Route Map
Looking for Rome Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Houston and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pittsburgh Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bermuda Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to St. Petersburg (MCO to PIE)
- Continental Airlines operated flights from MCO to PIE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to PIE for Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to PIE in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and St. Petersburg from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to St. Petersburg, FL in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)