Book your MCO to VSA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Villahermosa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and VSA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to Carlos Rovirosa Perez Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to VSA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Villahermosa (VSA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Villahermosa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to VSA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Villahermosa (MCO to VSA)
- 488 seats were available on flights from MCO to VSA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 383 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to VSA that year.
- Aeromexico operated flights from MCO to VSA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to VSA for Mexicana is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Villahermosa in 2009 was 78.31%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to VSA in 2009 was Aeromexico's B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- There were 383 passengers that flew from Orlando to Villahermosa in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Villahermosa, Mexico in 2009 was Mexicana's A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- Aeromexico carried a total of 220 passengers from MCO to VSA in 2009.
- Aeromexico, Mexicana offer flights from Orlando, FL to Villahermosa, Mexico.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Orlando and Villahermosa.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Villahermosa from Aeromexico is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)