Book your MCO to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Orlando Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MCO to IAD
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Washington, DC (MCO to IAD)
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to IAD in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- UNITED, JetBlue Airways, AirTran Airways, American Airlines, US Airways, Northwest Airlines, Continental Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Orlando, FL to Washington, DC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Washington from UNITED is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 258 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Washington in 2009 was 77.81%.
- UNITED operated flights from MCO to IAD using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 429,151 seats were available on flights from MCO to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 343,083 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to IAD that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to IAD for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 77 seats.
- Flight #718, operated by AirTran Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Orlando to Washington.
- The shortest flight between MCO and IAD takes about 102 minutes.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Orlando to Washington.
- The shortest flight distance between Orlando and Washington is 758 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Washington, DC in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Orlando and Washington.
- UNITED, AirTran Airways, JetBlue Airways operate the shortest flights from Orlando to Washington.
- There were 343,083 passengers that flew from Orlando to Washington in 2009.
- The average flight time from Orlando, FL to Washington, DC takes about 103 minutes.
- UNITED carried a total of 251,098 passengers from MCO to IAD in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)