Book your KIX to GUM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Osaka to Guam airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between KIX and GUM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Kansai Intl. to A.B. Won Pat Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
KIX to GUM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Osaka (KIX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Osaka on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Guam (GUM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guam on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
KIX to GUM Route Map
Route information for flights from Kansai Intl. to A.B. Won Pat Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from KIX to GUM
|All Nippon Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|All Nippon Airways||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Korean Air||Airbus A330-300|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Osaka to Guam (KIX to GUM)
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Osaka and Guam.
- 204,497 seats were available on flights from KIX to GUM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 149,210 passengers flew on all flights from KIX to GUM that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing KIX to GUM in 2009 was Continental Micronesia's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Osaka, Japan to Guam, Guam in 2009 was All Nippon Airways' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Osaka and Guam from Korean Air is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 301 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from KIX to GUM for Continental Micronesia is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- JALWays, Northwest Airlines, Korean Air, Continental Micronesia, All Nippon Airways offer flights from Osaka, Japan to Guam, Guam.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Osaka to Guam in 2009 was 77.64%.
- JALWays carried a total of 68,831 passengers from KIX to GUM in 2009.
- There were 149,210 passengers that flew from Osaka to Guam in 2009.
- JALWays operated flights from KIX to GUM using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)