Book your KIX to SFO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Osaka to San Francisco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between KIX and SFO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Kansai Intl. to San Francisco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
KIX to SFO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Osaka (KIX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Osaka on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
KIX to SFO Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Galveston? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Bali and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Carolina Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Kansai Intl. to San Francisco Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from KIX to SFO
|All Nippon Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|US Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Osaka to San Francisco (KIX to SFO)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Osaka and San Francisco from Philippine Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 398 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Osaka to San Francisco in 2009 was 74.25%.
- 105,583 seats were available on flights from KIX to SFO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 77,253 passengers flew on all flights from KIX to SFO that year.
- UNITED, Philippine Airlines offer flights from Osaka, Japan to San Francisco, CA.
- UNITED operated flights from KIX to SFO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Osaka and San Francisco.
- The newest aircraft servicing KIX to SFO in 2009 was UNITED's B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from KIX to SFO for UNITED is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 255 seats.
- There were 77,253 passengers that flew from Osaka to San Francisco in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 76,914 passengers from KIX to SFO in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Osaka, Japan to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was Philippine Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)