Book your OSL to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oslo to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OSL and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Gardermoen to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OSL to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oslo (OSL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oslo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OSL to EWR Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Myrtle Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Gardermoen to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from OSL to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Scandinavian Airlines||Airbus A330-300|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oslo to Newark (OSL to EWR)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oslo to Newark in 2009 was 83.79%.
- 62,474 seats were available on flights from OSL to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 51,862 passengers flew on all flights from OSL to EWR that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oslo, Norway to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing OSL to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Oslo to Newark.
- There were 51,862 passengers that flew from Oslo to Newark in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from OSL to EWR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 51,862 passengers from OSL to EWR in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OSL to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Oslo, Norway to Newark, NJ.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oslo and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)