to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 17,323 passengers that flew from Oslo to Philadelphia in 2009.
- US Airways carried a total of 17,323 passengers from OSL to PHL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oslo, Norway to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OSL to PHL for US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 176 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oslo and Philadelphia from US Airways is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 204 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oslo to Philadelphia in 2009 was 67.49%.
- 23,084 seats were available on flights from OSL to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 17,323 passengers flew on all flights from OSL to PHL that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing OSL to PHL in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- US Airways offers flights from Oslo, Norway to Philadelphia, PA.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Oslo to Philadelphia.
- US Airways operated flights from OSL to PHL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cincinnati Zoo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.