Book your YOW to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Ottawa to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YOW and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Macdonald Cartier Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YOW to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Ottawa (YOW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ottawa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YOW to ATL Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Spokane? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Hong Kong and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kalamazoo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Montego Bay Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Ottawa to Atlanta (YOW to ATL)
- Air Greenland operated flights from YOW to ATL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YOW to ATL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ottawa and Atlanta from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Air Greenland, Air Canada offer flights from Ottawa, Canada to Atlanta, GA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ottawa to Atlanta in 2009 was 55.27%.
- There were 131 passengers that flew from Ottawa to Atlanta in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Ottawa and Atlanta.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YOW to ATL for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 82 passengers from YOW to ATL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ottawa, Canada to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 374 seats were available on flights from YOW to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 131 passengers flew on all flights from YOW to ATL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)